New on HuffPost: “A gay bar in Chicago’s LGBT-centric Boystown neighborhood is under investigation by the state’s Department of Human Rights based on reports that it bans female customers during its busiest hours.
The bar, named Wang’s, is the latest of several establishments in the area under fire as a result of allegations that it is not welcoming to women. This, despite the fact that the East Lakeview neighborhood is heralded, in a way made very clear by the slightly phallic giant rainbow pylons that line the streets, as a place where all can eat, meet and mingle.”
- darth-spacemarine-tater reblogged this from poppypicklesticks and added:
- darth-spacemarine-tater likes this
- tacotop reblogged this from poppypicklesticks
- zenmonsters likes this
- poppypicklesticks reblogged this from contrivedeccentric and added:
- rolderik said: You know that’s why I quit dj-ing there, right?
- rolderik likes this
- aijil likes this
- forwhenifeellikesharing reblogged this from contrivedeccentric and added:
- contrivedeccentric posted this